Suite Du Film De Tyler Perry "Why Did I Get Married?"

Lors d'une interview pour le magasine BlackVoices.com, Tyler Perry a dit qu'il est actuellement en train d'écrire une suite pour le film sorti en 2007 "Why Did I Get Married?" et veut réunir l'ensemble du casting pour le film.

Will there be another pairing with Tasha Smith?
Tyler Perry: 'Why Did Get Married Too?' I'm writing it right now.

Why do a sequel to the film?
TP: Because there is so much I want to say. There's not another film that I have written that I felt like there's more to say; and there's more say in 'Why Did I Get Married Too.

Will it the same cast or a new group of actors?
TP: It will be the same cast. Everybody. I won't do it without the original cast.

What's the storyline?
TP: I can't talk about it now, but it's going to be great.

Aucun commentaire:

All For Janet Musics

All For Janet Musics
Mon Nouveau Site Sur Janet Avec Toutes Les Compils