Janet, LaToya Et Rebbie Au Nokia Theater


Aprés les funérail de Michael, Janet, LaToya et Rebbie ont traverser la rue et ce sont rendu au Nokia Theater pour dire quelques mots chacune pour les fans qui si trouver.

Vous pouvez voir la vidéos sur le site TMZ.


3 commentaires:

Jo ( Administrateur) a dit…

Thank U

Mari Batista a dit…

Administrator, please help me so that this message gets to the family of Jackson. At dawn of day 07/07 had a dream about Michael, he took me by the hand and saíamos flying, and he smiled a lot. Tell the family I think he is well and feliz.Sou Brazil, I mediumship, but not matured. Abraços

Mari Batista a dit…

Do not play with something so serious, I have dreams like this with other artists who have already foram.Não seemed a dream, it seemed like a message. Thanks.

All For Janet Musics

All For Janet Musics
Mon Nouveau Site Sur Janet Avec Toutes Les Compils